Job Title: PROJECT Administrator – Trauma Therapy Service (TTS)
Salary: £22,000 pro rata (£8,800 for 2 days)
No. of hours per week: To be negotiated
The Monitoring Group is looking for a part time administrative assistant who can join our small team and be an integral part of the organisation.
The successful candidate shall possess essential skills to provide administrative support for all aspects of the Trauma Therapy Service. These include organisational, listening and communication skills, numeracy and literacy skills, be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases and be able to support volunteers. They should be reliable, self motivated, have the ability to work to tight deadlines and be a team player. It is essential that you have the ability to work sensitively with people who show signs of extreme stress and some knowledge of the issues faced by victims of race-hate crime. Confidentiality, professionalism and trust are key to this position.
In this role you would be required to fulfil the following tasks:
- Reception/telephone duties, IT support, producing reports, photocopying
- Managing office supplies(stationary, tea, coffee, water), mail, office files
- Managing invoicing, bills, expenses and petty cash
- Managing/liaising with therapists and service users
- Design and implement optimum administrative systems for the efficient working of the project.
- Manage trauma therapy room, trauma appointments and both therapists.
- Make sure TMG policies and practices are adhered to and kept up to date.
- Ensure up to date information about the project is posted on the website
- Undertake research where necessary.
- Managing cleaners, rent and office duties.
- Attendance at occasional evening/weekend meetings will be required.
Previous experience essential:
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience (voluntary or paid)
- Experience of setting up, implementing and monitoring admin systems
- Working with people from culturally/linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Experience of working with Black and Asian communities
If you would like to apply for the position above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Application Deadline: 4th January 2016
Interviews will be held around the second week of January.
This vacancy would require an immediate start in January 2016 and will suit a candidate who is available for a minimum of 2 days a week.
Download more information below